Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour of Paris' highlights with a guide
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, Conciergerie, Pont Neuf, Lovelock Bridge, Tuileries Gardens, Louvre from outside, Concorde Square, Grand Palais, Pont Alexander III, Champs Elysées, Arch of Triumph, Eiffel Tower (from the ground) etc.
- Meeting Point: Notre Dame Cathedral
- Max. Size of your Party: 8 people.
- Price: 400 EUR for 1 to 8 people
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
The perfect introduction tour for active families with children.
This tour is designed to involve your children (and yourself) in the discovery of Paris. This is a 4-Hour walking tour, starting at Notre Dame Cathedral for a guided visit inside, then continuing on Ile de la Cite, passing by Sainte Chapelle, Conciergerie as well as the palace of Justice to reach Pont Neuf (the oldest bridge of Paris). We will then continue towards the Louvre building, crossing the Locker bridge, and arriving in the Tuileries gardens. From there, you will find Concorde square and walk up the Champs Elysees with a beautiful view of the Arch of Triumph, passing by Grand palais, Petit Palais, and finishing at Alexandre III bridge with an awesome view of the Eiffel tower.
How does it work ? We usually split your family in 2 teams to create some fair competition, and each will be given a fun questionnaire to fill out.
To answer the questions, the kids will have to pay attention to the guide's comments but also to watch actively around them and search for the treasures we want them to discover.
At the end the winner will get a prize. This treasure hunt works best for children from 6 to 12 years old. Of course your child-friendly guide will make all efforts to help the children get the right answers. That way your children stay involved and learn so much along the way (the parents do too!).