Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour of Paris's highlights with a guide.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour Highlights: Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, Conciergerie, Pont Neuf, Love Lock Bridge, Tuileries Gardens, Louvre from outside, Concorde Square, Grand Palais, Pont Alexander III, Champs Elysées, Arch of Triumph, Eiffel Tower (from the ground), etc.
- Meeting Point: Notre Dame Cathedral
- Max. Size of your Party: 8 people
- Price: 400 EUR for 1 to 8 people
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
The perfect introduction tour for active families with children.
This tour is designed to involve your children (and yourself) in the discovery of Paris! This is a 4 hour guided walking tour beginning at Notre Dame Cathedral for a guided visit inside. You will then continue onto Ile de la Cite, pass by Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie as well as the Palace of Justice. Once we reach Pont Neuf (the oldest bridge in Paris), we will continue towards the Louvre museum, crossing the Love Lock bridge and arriving in the Tuileries gardens. From there, you will find Concorde square as you walk up the Champs Elysees with a beautiful view of the Arch of Triumph, Grand Palais, Petit Palais and finishing at Alexandre III bridge with a breathtaking view of the Eiffel tower.
How does it work? We usually split your family into two teams to create some fair competition and will give each team a fun questionnaire to fill out.
To answer the questions, the kids will have to pay attention to the guide's comments, while also actively being aware of their surroundings in order to search for the treasures we want them to discover.
At the end of the tour, the winner will get a prize! This treasure hunt works best for children ages 6 to 12 years old. Of course your child-friendly guide will make all efforts in helping the children to obtain the right answers. This way your children stay involved while learning along the way (the parents do too!).
"Just wanted to let you know Maeva was amazing today, my kids adore her and we had the BEST tour and time (Paris Treasure Hunt)."
- 13 June 2018
CO - USA
CO - USA