Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Holocaust Memorial, Hotel de Sully, Place des Vosges, rue des Rosiers et Rue Pavée, Agoudas Hakehilos Synagogue, Fondation Roger Fleischmann, Hôtel Salé (Picasso Museum)
- Meeting Point: Exit of St Paul Metro Station
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 260 EUR flat for your party
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This 2-Hour walking tour will take you from Notre Dame Cathedral to the Shoah Holocaust Memorial and Museum.
The guide will then take you to the museum of art and history of Judaism (no visit inside).
We will continue to the famous "rue des rosiers", heart of the Jewish district, very famous for the great falafel place "L'As du Falafel" (and yes we will make a short stop so that you can get one if you wish) and you will continue to the synagogues. If she can, the guide will take you inside the synagogues. Please note that they are not always open to the public.
This is a tour designed to give you a good understanding of the history of the Jews in Paris but also of the different population of the neighborhood.
To complete this Marais we will finish at the beautiful Place des Vosges.
This tour will be proposed by Jewish guides or Jewish specialist guides who are well versed into the Jewish history and religion.