Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Shakespeare & Co library, René Viviani Gardens, the oldest tree in Paris, St-Julien-le-Pauvre, St Séverin Church, rue de la Huchette, Place St Michel and Fountain St Michel, Sorbonne University, the Pantheon and Luxembourg gardens, Cluny Museum, Gallo-roman baths, St. Etienne du Mont Church & Boulevard St-Michel.
- Meeting Point: in front of Shakespeare and Co library
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 260 EUR flat for your party
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This 2-hour walking tour will take you back to the Romans time.
You will depart a few block away from Notre Dame Cathedral on the left bank. You will encounter la Place saint Michel, one of the famous places where Parisians meet to go for dinner or for a drink, which hosts a beautiful fountain. You will continue in the student area, going towards the world reknown Sorbonne university and the streets where one of the best high schools of Paris is located.
You will then arrive at the Pantheon, your guide will tell you all about the famous people who are buried there.You will end at the magnificent Luxembourg gardens, where you could have a picnic. The gardens are visited by many Parisians especially on the week ends, because it has many chairs you can sit on, some tennis court as well as children playgrounds which makes it a very recreational place.
During your visit, you will also have a chance to admire Gallo-Roman baths, the Cluny museum, specialized on the Middle Age, the oldest tree of Paris as well as the busy boulevard Saint Michel. You will enjoy this lively visit, taking you from the Romans to the students of today.