Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Holocaust Memorial, Hotel de Sens, Philippe Auguste Wall, Village St Paul, St Paul St Louis Church, Hotel de Sully, Place des Vosges, Carnavalet Museum, rue des Rosiers et Rue Pavée, Hôtel Salé (Picasso Museum) and Hôtel de Soubise (National Archives)
- Meeting Point: Exit of St Paul Metro Station
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 280 EUR flat for your party
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
During this 2 hour private walking tour, your guide will lead you through the chic and trendy historic district of the Marais.
At first a swamp, (marais in French), this quartier has become over centuries one of the trendiest districts in Paris.
This tour will give you the opportunity to see beautiful private mansions such as Hotel de Sully, Hotel de Soubise and Hotel Sale. Hotel Sale now hosts the Picasso museum as well. As you walk along the cobblestone streets, you will come apon the Marais two most well known streets - Rue Pavée and Rue Des Roisiers. Here you will also find one of the most famous falafel restaurants - "l'As du Falafel."
As you continue on your tour, you will discover another hidden gem of Paris, le Village Saint Paul. As the heart of the Marais, le Village Saint Paul is a small village nestled in the middle of two side streets. This beautiful and lively section of Paris could easily be missed without your guide!
A tour of the Marais would not be complete without a visit to the beautiful Place des Vosges, the former Royal Square, which hosts famous art galleries as well as gourmet cafés.
This tour of the Marais offers a timeless experience leaving you feeling like a true Parisien.