Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Holocaust Memorial, Hotel de Sens, Philippe Auguste Wall, Village St Paul, St Paul St Louis Church, Hotel de Sully, Place des Vosges, Carnavalet Museum, rue des Rosiers et Rue Pavée, Hôtel Salé (Picasso Museum), Hôtel de Soubise (National Archives)
- Meeting Point: Exit of St Paul Metro Station
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 260 EUR flat for your party
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 2-hour private guided walking tour, your guide will lead you through this very interesting historic district.
First a swamp, (marais in French), it has become over the centuries one of the trendiest district of Paris.
This tour will give you the opportunity to see beautiful private mansions such as hotel de Sully, hotel de Soubise or hotel Sale, which hosts now the Picasso museum and walk through charming cobblestone and pedestrian streets such as Rue Pavée or rue des Rosiers, where you will find one of the most famous falafel places "l'As du Falafel".
You will also discover of the hidden gem of Paris: le Village Saint Paul, a small village nested in the middle of a few streets, which you would easily miss if you were walking by without knowing.
A tour of the Marais would not be complete without a visit to the beautiful Place des Vosges, the former royal square, which hosts now famous art galleries as well as gourmet cafés.
This is a nice walk through time, amazing places which will give you a best idea of a true Parisian atmosphere.