Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Funicular, Saint Denis, Abbesses, I Love You Wall, Best Baker in Paris, Bateau Lavoir, Dalida's House, Moulin de la Galette, Passe-Muraille, Paris' last vineyard, Lapin Agile Cabaret, Place du Tertre, Sacred-Heart Basilica
- Meeting Point: Anvers Metro Station
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 260 EUR flat for your party
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour of Montmartre, where most famous people used to go in the roaring twenties - golden twenties.
Montmartre is the only hill of Paris: you will meet your professional guide at the base of the hill to slowly climb up the steps towards to the beautiful Basilica of Sacred Heart.
Please note, that you can also use the funicular to go up the hill (extra cost of a metro ticket).
After admiring the breathtaking view over south Paris, your guide will lead you inside to admire the beautiful basilica and its famous mosaic, which has been started in 1875 and finished just for the beginning of WWI in 1914.
After this 1st visit, the guide will take you to the lively Place du Tertre where hundreds of artists gather to paint and draw tourists and visitors. Then you will live the most touristic areas, to go to the back cobblestone streets and enjoy the quaint areas, where the artists use to go: famous cabaret. Your guide will share with you the atmosphere they had in those days as you were back in the movie" Midnight in Paris".
Live the life of the Picassos, Renoirs, Degas, Hemingways of the time who used to hang out in this unique neighborhood.