Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Highlights: Funicular, Saint Denis, Abbesses, I Love You Wall, Best Baker in Paris, Bateau Lavoir, Dalida's House, Moulin de la Galette, Passe-Muraille, Paris' last vineyard, Lapin Agile Cabaret, Place du Tertre and Sacred-Heart Basilica
- Meeting Point: Anvers Metro Station
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 260 EUR flat for your party
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
Enjoy a 2 hour walking tour of Montmartre, the only hill in Paris! This is where the most famous artists spent their time during the roaring twenties! The golden twenties!
You will begin this tour at the base of the hill, which is also where you will meet your professional guide. You will then slowly climb the well known steps towards the beautiful Basilica of Sacred Heart.
After a breathtaking view of south Paris, your guide will lead you inside the beautiful Basilica to admire its famous mosaic. The mosaic was started in 1875 and was finished at the beginning of WWI in 1914.
Moving on, the guide will take you to the lively Place du Tertre where hundreds of artists gather on a daily basis to paint and draw tourists and visitors. You will then walk along the cobblestone streets where you will enjoy the quaint quartier of which many artists used to walk. As you near the end of the tour, you might feel like you have stepped into a movie!
Live the life of the Picassos, Renoirs, Degas and Hemingways of the time who used to hang out in this unique and historic neighborhood.
Please note, that you can also use the funicular to go up the hill at Montmartre. (At the cost of a metro ticket.)