Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Highlights: Visit of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, Hôtel Dieu, Square Saint Jean XXIII, Rue Chanoinesse, Flower Market, Sainte Chapelle, Palace of Justice, Conciergerie with its famous clock, Place Dauphine, Pont Neuf and Square du Vert Galant.
- Meeting Point: Notre Dame de Paris
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 280 EUR for your party
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
Enjoy a 2 hour discovery tour through the center of Paris, where it all started!
You will meet your professional guide at Notre-Dame Cathedral where he or she will explain the architecture as well as show you the many details that make up this magnificent monument. Built over 170 years, It is one of the largest and finest Gothic cathedrals in the world. Your guide will share with you the history of this great building as well as enlighten you with knowledge while you admire the architectural details. You will then enter the Cathedral to admire its beautiful stained glass and interior. (The inside of the Cathedral including the Grand Organ is best admired during full day light.)
You will then continue towards Sainte Chapelle. As you take a moment to admire the Chapel, your guide will explain to you its historical and architectural highlights as well as what makes the Chapel so special. After this stop, you will pass by the Palace of Justice and the Conciergerie, where Marie Antoinette was imprisoned before being beheaded. To finish the tour, you will walk the oldest bridge in Paris, the Pont Neuf. During this tour, you will also discover and experience the flower market, the love lock bridge and many more gems which make up this fantastic area.
Note: If you wish to go up the towers at Notre-Dame Cathedral, please note that the ticket will be an extra cost of 8.50 EUR per person. There are no skip the line tickets for the towers and you will need to climb up 387 steps. This means that you will need to be in good shape!