Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Opera Garnier, Palais Royal & Covered Passages
- Meeting Point: Garnier Opera House
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 280 EUR + 8 EUR per person
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
Dive in the late 19th century lifestyle with a visit of the Opera house and some very interesting visits to the beautiful shopping malls at that period: the covered passages.
Imagine your guide will take you first to the beautiful entrance of the Opera House then onto the grand staircase leading leading to the Grand Foyer where spectators gather at the break of any show.
This visit will give you an idea of the talent of Charles Garnier who designed the place.
Your guide will then take you on the grand Boulevards to visit some of the most stunning covered passages. Those shopping malls created at the end of the 19th century, to allow ladies to shop by any weather. your guide will show the amazing architecture of each one and show you some quaint shops, very Parisian. No chain store here, only small original shops.
This will be a nice alternative to the main sites and you will see a place that only few people know.