Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Highlights: Opera Garnier, Palais Royal and Covered Passages
- Meeting Point: Garnier Opera House
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 305 EUR + 8 EUR per person
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
Dive into the late 19th century lifestyle with a visit to the Opera Garnier, period shopping malls and the most beautiful covered passageways.
Your guide will first take you to the beautiful entrance of the Opera House. You will then enter the grand staircase which leads to the Grand Foyer where spectators gather at the break of any show.
This visit will give you an idea of Charles Garnier's talent when designing this spectacular building.
After leaving the Opera Garnier, your guide will take you onto the Grand Boulevards to visit some of the most stunning covered passages. The passageways were created at the end of the 19th century to allow ladies to shop no matter what the weather. Your guide will show you the detailed architecture that makes up each hall, as well as some super chic parisien shops.
This tour offers a nice alternative to the main sites as you well as a chance to see many hidden gems only known by locals.