Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Highlights: Manet’s On The Beach and Woman with Fans, Monet’s gardens at Giverny, Cézanne’s card players and still lifes, Renoir’s Ball at the Moulin de la Galette and Girls at the Piano, Degas’ ballerinas, Toulouse-Lautrec’s cabaret dancers, Pissarro’s The Harvest, Sisley’s View of the Canal St-Martin and Van Gogh’s self-portraits - Bedroom in Arles and Starry Night.
- Meeting Point: Orsay Museum
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people (For groups larger than 6 please contact us as we need a special reservation at the museum.)
- Price: 260 EUR + 12 EUR per adult for 1 to 6 people
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
During this 2 hour guided tour of the Orsay museum, you will experience and learn to understand the differences in Impressionist and Post Impressionist art. Our professional guide will first provide an introduction of impressionism and how it has changed dramatically with the new art movement. Then your passionate guide will take you around what used to be a train station and has been turned into one of the most beloved museums in the world.
The Orsay has been transformed and renovated into a magnificent piece of art and houses the largest collection of impressionist and post impressionist paintings in the world, which we are excited to share with you!
You will have the chance to admire stunning masterpieces from Monet, Cezanne, Degas, Courbet, Renoir, Gauguin, Van Gogh and many more. Your professional guide will immerse you in the life of those painters during the late 1800's so that you understand how they dramatically changed the art and the way we look at it today.