Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Manet’s On The Beach and Woman With Fans; Monet’s gardens at Giverny; Cézanne’s card players and still lifes; Renoir’s Ball at the Moulin de la Galette and Girls at the Piano; Degas’ ballerinas; Toulouse-Lautrec’s cabaret dancers; Pissarro’s The Harvest; Sisley’s View of the Canal St-Martin; and Van Gogh’s self-portraits, Bedroom in Arles and Starry Night.
- Meeting Point: Orsay Museum
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people (for larger than 6 pax party, please contact us as we need special reservation at the museum).
- Price: 260 EUR + 12 EUR/adult for 1 to 6 people
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 2-hour tour of the Orsay museum, you will get first an introduction of the impressionism, what has changed dramatically with the new art movement. Then your passionate guide will take you around what used to be a train station and has been turned in of the most beloved museums and shelter an amazing collection of the most famous impressionists paintings.
You will have the chance to admire stunning masterpieces from Monet, Cezanne, Degas, Courbet, Renoir, Gauguin, Van Gogh and many more. We will take a closer look at the Impressionists and Post-Impressionists.Your professional guide will immerse you in the life of those painters during the late 1800's so that you understand how they dramatically changed the art and the way to look at it.
You will learn a lot and enjoy all this beauty at the same time.