Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Picasso’s most renowned paintings and sculptures such as Femme Assise aux Bras Croisés (1937) and the Les Baigneurs: la Plongeuse (1956) sculpture & Picasso's personal collection of other artists' works such as Matisse, Cézanne and Degas
- Meeting Point: Picasso Museum
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people
- Price: 260 + 13 EUR / person for the entrance tickets up to 5 guests and 260 + 170 EUR (special entrance fee for larger groups) = 430 EUR for 6 to 8 guests
- Cancellation: partial refund of 260 EUR if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise (entrance tickets non refundable)
The Picasso museum has finally reopen after a few years of renovation and this tour represents a unique opportunity to finally rediscover this jewel and its masterpieces.
The tour inside the museum will last about 1h15.
Your guide will take you through the different movements in Picasso's life. The museum has a wonderful collection of more than 5000 artworks from Picasso: paintings, schulptures, sketches, drawings, given along the years by Piccaso and his family members.
The museum also offers the private collection of Picasso itself, which include some paintings from Renoir, Cezanne, Gauguin, Matisse.
You will also have the chance to approach some of his belongings. Your guide will take you through Picasso's life, art and influence, as he was a key figure of his time.
Please note this tour can only take place in the afternoons on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays.