Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Highlights: Picasso’s most renowned paintings and sculptures such as Femme Assise aux Bras Croisés (1937) and the Les Baigneurs, la Plongeuse (1956) sculpture & Picasso's personal collection of other artists works such as Matisse, Cézanne and Degas.
- Meeting Point: Picasso Museum
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 10 people
- Price: 450 EUR for a party of 1 to 10 guests
- Cancellation: Partial refund of 280 EUR if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise. (Entrance tickets non refundable)
The Picasso museum has finally reopened after several years of renovation and you have the opportunity to rediscover its many jewels and masterpieces!
During this visit, your guide will take you through the many different movements in Picasso's life. The museum has a wonderful collection of more than 5000 artworks from Picasso. It is filled with paintings, sculptures, sketches and drawings which were given along the years by Piccaso and his family members.
The museum also offers a private collection of Picasso's, which includes some paintings from Renoir, Cezanne, Gauguin and Matisse.
While on the tour, you will also have the chance to approach some of his belongings. Your guide will take you through Picasso's life, art and influence, as he was a key figure of his time.
Please note that this tour can only take place in the afternoons on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Also the tour inside the museum will last about 1h15.