Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Highlights at Orsay: Manet’s On The Beach, Monet’s gardens at Giverny, Cézanne’s card players, Renoir’s Ball at the Moulin de la Galette, Degas ballerinas and more.
- Tour highlight at the Louvre: Venus of Milo, Wedding Feast at Cana, Mona Lisa, Raft of the Medusa, Nike of Samothrace and the Apollo Gallery.
- Meeting Point: Louvre Museum
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people (For groups larger than 6, please contact us as we need a special reservation at the Orsay museum.)
- Price: 400 EUR + 32.4 EUR per adult for 1 to 6 people
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
This tour is a must for art lovers!
In this 5 Hour tour you will have the chance to explore both one of the largest museums in the world, the Louvre and one of the most beloved museums in Paris, the Orsay.
You will be provided with a full insight of the masterpieces of the Louvre, while going back through its history as far as the Greeks/Roman era. Our passionate and professional guide will take you on a great journey through different periods of art. You will be able to admire Mona Lisa as well as the Venus of Milo, La Liberté by Delacroix and many more.
After this immersion of the past, we will cross the stunning Tuileries gardens, designed by LeNôtre, to reach the former train station known today as the Orsay museum. Here after a brief introduction of impressionism, our professional guide will take you inside to tour the wonders of the impressionist masters: Monet, Cezanne, Degas, Courbet, Renoir, Gauguin and Van Gogh.
The time will pass by quickly, as you will enter two completely different universes in each museum! The guide will take you through an unforgettable experience as you dive into many masterpieces.
Of course in both museums, you will skip the line to enjoy only art, not the queue!