Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights at Orsay: Manet’s On The Beach and Woman With Fans; Monet’s gardens at Giverny; Cézanne’s card players; Renoir’s Ball at the Moulin de la Galette; Degas’ ballerinas and more
- Tour highlight at the Orangerie: Monet's Water Lillies and works by Picasso, Matisse, Modigliani, Cézanne
- Meeting Point: Orsay Museum
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people (for larger than 6 pax party, please contact us as we need special reservation at the museum)
- Price: 390 EUR + 21 EUR/adult for 1-6 persons
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
The must for impressionists lovers !
In this 4-Hour tour, you will be first introduced to the beloved museum of Paris, the Orsay museum where you will meet your guide. The Orsay museum hosts the world largest collection of impressionists artworks. Your professional guide will give you a short introduction about the impressionism period and the exciting lives of all the masters at that time so that you have the necessary background to understand all the masterpieces you will encounter and admire during this tour.
Your tour will then lead you to the masters: Monet, Manet, Cezanne, Renoir, Degas even Picasso. You will have time to also admire the architecture of the museum, former train station with its monumental clock now designed in one of the best museums of the world.
Continuing your journey through the Tuileries gardens, where you will get a chance to enjoy the wonderful work of Lenotre. After a short walk you will arrive at the Orangerie museum. The Orangerie is first famous for Monet's Grand Waterlilies, inspired in the Giverny gardens.
Facing those amazing paintings, you will be thrilled by the room specially designed to host them. Then you will continue your visit to the Walter-Guillaume collection, which have gathered beautiful works from Cezanne, Renoir, Picasso and Modigliani.
This tour is a true journey through the lens of an impressionist, a unique chance to discover so many masterpieces in such a short time.
Please note that this tour is only available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays.