Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour Highlights at Orsay: Manet’s On The Beach and Woman With Fans, Monet’s gardens at Giverny, Cézanne’s card players, Renoir’s Ball at the Moulin de la Galette, Degas’ ballerinas and more.
- Tour Highlight at the Orangerie: Monet's Water Lillies and works by Picasso, Matisse, Modigliani, Cézanne.
- Meeting Point: Orsay Museum
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people (For groups larger than 6, please contact us as we need special reservation at the museum.)
- Price: 390 EUR + 19.4 EUR per adult for 1-6 persons
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
A must do for impressionists lovers !
In this 4 Hour tour, you will first be introduced to one of the most beloved museums in Paris, the Orsay. This is where you will meet your guide! The Orsay museum hosts the worlds largest collection of impressionist artworks. Your professional guide will give you a short introduction about the impressionism period and the intriguing lives of the many masters during that time period. This will give you the necessary background to understand all the masterpieces you will encounter and admire during this tour.
Your tour guide will then lead you to the masters: Monet, Manet, Cezanne, Renoir, Degas and even Picasso. You will also have time to admire the architecture of the museum, which was a former train station. As if you weren't memorized enough, you will be able to see the Orsay's monumental clock, designed in one of the best museum's in the world.
After the Orsay, you will continue your journey through the Tuileries gardens, where you will enjoy the wonderful work of Lenotre. After a short walk you will arrive at the Orangerie museum. The Orangerie is famous for Monet's Grand Waterlilies, inspired by the Giverny gardens.
Lastly, you will finish with the Walter-Guillaume collection, which has gathered a beautiful collection of works from Cezanne, Renoir, Picasso and Modigliani.
This tour is a true journey through the lens of an impressionist. It offers a unique experience while allowing you to see many masterpieces in a short period of time.
Please note that this tour is only available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.