Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with skip the line tickets - our price includes the return transportation from any hotel/apartment in Paris to/from Versailles
- Duration: 8 hours
- Tour highlights: the King's and Queen's State apartment, Marble Staircase, Mars Drawing Room, Venus & Diana Drawing Rooms, the Hall of Mirrors, Petit & Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's Estates & Versailles Gardens
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your building.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 700 EUR + 30 EUR/person
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This 8-hour private guided tour of Versailles will allow you to discover the amazing residence of the Louis the XIV, the Sun King in depth.
The driver and the guide will pick you up at your hotel to drive you to Versailles palace. There, with our skip the line tickets, you will be able to jump the queue and begin your private guided visit of the main palace with your passionate guide going through the grand apartments of Louis XIV and the stunning Hall of Mirrors. After this amazing visit, you will continue onto the beautiful French style gardens.
If you come on the weekends, then you will have the opportunity to enjoy the majestic fountain shows across the gardens.
Since we have time, we will walk towards the Grand canal so that you also can take in the beautiful views on the palace itself.
Then you will have a lunch break (not included) in one of the domain's restaurants or outside of the palace.
In the afternoon you will have the chance to discover Marie Antoinette's estate, the beautiful residency, where Louis XIV's life used to go to escape from the turbulent life of the palace.
After this fabulous visit, your guide and driver will escort you back to Paris and drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
Note: In order to enhance conditions for visitors and preserve our heritage, major work on fire safety standards, utility network renovation and air treatment improvement began on the 5th of January 2016 in the four rooms of the Queen’s State Apartment. As a consequence, these rooms are closed until further notice.