Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour - skip the line tickets
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour highlights: Monet’s house, the formal enclosed Norman Garden, the Water Garden with pond and Japanese bridge, and the artist’s workshop.
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your building.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 700 EUR + 12 EUR/person for 1-2 persons and 800 EUR + 12 EUR/person for 3-7 persons
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
Visit the home of the "Father of the Impressionism".
In this 5-Hour tour, your guide and your driver will pick you up at your hotel or apartment to start your amazing journey to the beautiful countryside of Paris. After about a hour drive from Paris, you will arrive in Giverny to explore and enjoy Monet's house, his studio and the gardens with your guide. You will not only learn more about Monet's art and life, enjoy the flowered paths and the Waterlillies and of course admire the Japanese bridge. You will then wander through the quaint streets of the charming village of Giverny with your guide, getting a better idea of what it was like to live and paint there.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Paris city limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside city Paris limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.