Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with skip the line tickets
- Duration: 8 hours
- Tour highlights in Versailles: the King's and Queen's State apartment, the Royal Opera, Marble Staircase, Mars Drawing Room, Venus & Diana Drawing Rooms, the Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Chapel &Versailles Gardens
- Tour highlight in Giverny: Monet’s house, the formal enclosed Norman Garden, the Water Garden with pond and Japanese bridge, and the artist’s workshop.
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 1050 EUR + 42 EUR/person for 1-2 persons and 1200 EUR + 42 EUR/person for 3-7 persons
- Cancellation: Full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
A Day in the countryside to visit the best sites around Paris.
In this 8-Hour tour, your guide and your driver will pick you up at your hotel or apartment to start your amazing journey to the beautiful countryside of Paris. After about a hour drive from Paris, you will arrive in Giverny to explore and enjoy Monet's house, his studio and the gardens with your guide. You will not only learn more about Monet's art and life, enjoy the flowered paths and the Waterlillies and of course admire the Japanese bridge. You will then wander through the quaint streets of the charming village of Giverny with your guide, getting a better idea of what it was like to live and paint there.
We will then take you to Versailles so that you have a lunch (not included). After lunch, your guide will lead you inside the main palace of Versailles to enjoy the residence of Louis XIV and take a dive into the life of one of the most powerful kings of this time. The guide will show you the Hall of Mirrors and much more and share her passion and knowledge with you, bringing this magnificent monument to life. Then you will continue this beautiful day into the stunning gardens of Versailles, designed by Lenotre, possibly enjoying the fountain shows if you come on the week ends. After this day full of adventure, your guide and driver will take you back to Paris.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Paris city limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside city Paris limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.
Note: In order to enhance conditions for visitors and preserve our heritage, major work on fire safety standards, utility network renovation and air treatment improvement began on the 5th of January 2016 in the four rooms of the Queen’s State Apartment. As a consequence, these rooms are closed until further notice.