Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour Highlights: Marché Paul Bert Biron, Serpette & Dauphine (some parts)
- Meeting Point: In front of Marché Biron entrance
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people
- Price: 340 EUR for 1 to 6 people
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
Come discover with us one of the world's largest flea market (4th tourist destination in France) with its 3000 stalls spread out over 15 different markets like Antica, Paul Bert, Biron, Dauphine, Jules Valles, Serpette, Vernaison etc. Each market has its specialty: unusual objects, clothing, vintage items, furniture etc.
Our professional guide will take through the shops making it so fun, engaging and interesting that you will want to see and learn more. Thanks to our guide, you will easily find your way around this maze. Whether you are in search of a particular item or you'd like to enjoy the simple pleasures of bargain-hunting, our guide will help you make the most of this experience.
Once you get under its skin, the "Puces" still offers an intoxicating blend of the sublime and the ridiculous. The more you banter with the sellers (preferably in French) the more bargains will reveal themselves, especially in the couple of shops that still sell unrestored objects.
The flea market is open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays year-round.