Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Cooking Class
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tasting Highlights: Our English speaking Chef will take you on a nice stroll in a local food stall market and then give you a fun and informative cooking class before you sample your homemade 3 course lunch in a very Parisian style apartment.
- Meeting Point: In a private Parisian apartment near the Monceau metro station
- Size of your Party: 2 to 8 people
- Price: 220 EUR per person for 2 people & 190 EUR per person for 3 to 8 people
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
Our Chef will welcome you in a cosy Parisian apartment near the Monceau Gardens for a wonderful private French Cooking Class.
She will first bring you for a very nice 1-hour stroll to the local food stalls market of rue de Levi to gather the most tasty ingredients (meat, poultry, fish etc) and fresh seasonal products (fruits, vegetables, cheeses etc) for the French Market Cooking Class Menu.
You will also learn how to select top quality products from the market and meet local merchants like cheesemonger, fishmonger, butcher etc. Back to the apartment with all the groceries, you will cook for around 2 hours with our Chef from start to finish a starter, main course, and dessert.
After learning the basics and our Chef's cooking tips, you will be able to enjoy the result of your work in a 1-hour lunch at the apartment with the Chef and with a glass of Champagne. This is a great way to experience Paris in a different way, far from the crowds, on a central subject of its culture & lifestyle: Food!