Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Luxury Dinner cruise on the Seine river
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Tour Highlights: Notre Dame Cathedral, Conciergerie, Pont Neuf, Lovelock Bridge, Louvre from outside, Grand Palais, Pont Alexander III, Eiffel Tower, Ile St Louis and more.
- Departure Time: Boarding and Aperitive at 7:45pm for a departure at 8:30pm sharp.
- Departure Point: Port Henri IV harbour, located on the North bank of the Seine river between Pont Sully and Pont Austerlitz.
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people.
- Price: 300 EUR per adult for the 4 course degustation menu with amuse-bouche, wines, mineral water, café and mignardises for 1 to 6 people (100 EUR per child)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
Come discover Paris' beautiful landmarks on the most luxurious boat for a dinner cruise in Paris with the incredible cuisine of Guy Krenzer, best craftsman of France / best chef in 1996: daring associations, a richness of flavours, a cuisine full of nuances and delicate gustatory delights, an invitation to pleasure which is sure to enhance your cruise and create an exceptional experience.
Please find below an example of the degustation menu for the summer 2015:
Jewel box of fresh salmon with mild spices
Gazpacho with Pequillos
Lobster with raw and cooked vegetables, vinaigrette made with reduction juices
Veal mignon cooked with courgette flowers and caponata, potato mousseline with balsamic vinegar
'Bagatelle' sablé with strawberries and raspberries
Light crémeux made with Madagascar vanilla
Pure dark chocolate
This dinner cruise is available everyday with a departure at 8:30pm sharp (don't be late, the captain will not wait for you!).