Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private boat cruise on the Seine river with captain and a complimentary bottle of Champagne
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Tour Highlights: Notre Dame Cathedral, Conciergerie, Pont Neuf, Lovelock Bridge, Louvre from outside, Grand Palais, Pont Alexander III, Eiffel Tower, Ile St Louis and more.
- Departure Point: Next to the Batobus station located on the Champs Elysees harbour, down the stairs between the Alexandre III Bridge and the Concorde Bridge.
- Max. Size of your Party: 6 people for the Riva Boat and 12 people for the Holland Boat.
- Price: 950 EUR for 1 to 6 people on the Riva Boat for a departure between 9am and 7:30pm (1100 EUR after 7:30pm) and 1400 EUR for 7 to 12 people on the Dutch Boat (anytime)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date. 100% cancellation fee otherwise.
Come discover Paris' beautiful landmarks on the most luxurious private boat for a 1.5-hour private boat cruise on the Seine River. If your party includes 1 to 6 people, we will propose you a Riva Boat and if your party includes 7 to 12 people, we will propose you a Holland Boat, similar in quality to the Riva Boat but with more space onboard (the boat is 40 feet long), toilet facilities etc. Please note the Riva boat is only available for cruise starting from the 1st of March 2019 while the Holland Boat is available all year long.